In 2021, you have the freedom to ride wherever you want! Build a route and ride it on your own or with your team mates.
We have also created some suggested routes for you to consider. Note that the routes listed below will not have any support or traffic control.
- Know your strengths and limitations. Ride a distance or length of time that works for you.
- Hydrate and fuel up before you start.
- Bring everything you need to complete your route, including two full bottles of water and all the food you need for mid-ride snacks.
- Bring a basic safety kit with you, including spare tube, patch kit, pump, multi-tool, cell phone, identification, cash and card.
- Start your ride early in the day for better temperatures and less vehicle traffic